1. Bhattacharya, K., Mathew, J. Development and validation of stability-indicating UPLC method for the determination of gliclazide and its impurities in pharmaceutical dosage forms. Futur J Pharm Sci 7, 95 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1186/s43094-021-00248-w
2. Bhattacharya, K., Bhattacharjee, A., Chanu, N. R., Dey, B. K., & Devi, C. M. (2021). Phytochemical screening and anthelmintic activity of Artocarpus altilis extract. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, 14(2), 640–644. https://doi.org/10.5958/0974-360x.2021.00114.1
5. Sandilya, S., Das, A., Deka, S., & Kalita, R. (2021). Synthesis, in-vivo anti- inflammatory evaluation and molecular docking study of a series of substituted xanthone derivatives as novel cox-2 inhibitors. International journal of pharmaceutical sciences and research. 12(8):4491-4503. http://dx.doi.org/10.13040/IJPSR.0975-8232.12(8).4491-03
6. Bhattacharjee, A., Sen, S., Chakraborty, R., Bhattacharya, K., & Chanu, N. R. Phytoextracts and Their Secondary Metabolite with Anti-Diabetic Potential: A Review Focusing Traditional Medicinal Plants of Indian Subcontinent. Research Trends In Medicinal Plant Sciences. Chapter – 9(6) 155–177. https://doi.org/10.22271/ed.book.704
7. Dash, B., Bordoloi, R., Bhattacharya, K., & Alam, F. A Review on quinazoline heterocycles a Pharmacophoric Scaffold. Booksclinic Publishing. ISBN: 978-93- 90655-40-3.
8. Koushik Nandan Dutta, Pronobesh Chattopadhyay, and Subham Banerjee. “Exploration of Mucuna pruriens (Linn) starch powder formulations as a natural non-lethal riot control agent.” Toxicology and Environmental Health Sciences (2020): 1-6.
9. Koushik Nandan Dutta, Mangala Lahkar, Dhurbajyoti Sarma, and Rama Kanta Sharma. “A Comparative Study on the antidiabetic activity of Sonchus asper and Sonchus arvensis in Alloxan Induced Diabetic Rats.” International Journal of Scientific Development and Research 5, no. 5 (2020): 1-5.
10. Manoj Kumar Deka, Bhargab Jyoti Sahariah, Apurba Talukdar, and Koushik Nandan. “In Vitro Evaluation of Antioxidant and Anti-Diabetic Potential of Kayea Assamica (King and Prain) Leaf Extract.” British Journal of Medical and Health Research 7, no. 4 (2020): 33-43.
11. Nilutpal Sharma Bora, Partha Sarathi Bairy, Abdus Salam, and Bibhuti Bhusan Kakoti. “Antidiabetic and antiulcerative potential of Garcinia lanceifolia Roxb. bark.” Future Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 6, no. 1 (2020): 1-11.
12. Manoj Kumar Deka, Koushik Nandan Dutta and Nilutpal Sharma Bora. “Monochoria hastata (L.) Solms Leaf Extract- Evaluation for Its Antioxidant and Antidiabetic Activity” 18, no. 2 (2020): 1-12.
Let's get in touch
Give us a call or drop by anytime, we endeavour to answer all enquiries within 24 hours on business days.