NETES Institute of Pharmaceutical Science (NIPS), Mirza is one of the topmost emerging Pharmacy Institute in the North-East India offering B. Pharm and D. Pharm program. Established in the year 2017 under the aegis of the parent Nemcare Hospital, the campus is located in a lush green environment far from the hustle of city providing an ambient environment for education. The Institute has very dynamic faculty members under the able guidance of the Principal who nurture the students from the beginning to make them fit for achieving success both personally and professionally.
NIPS, Mirza boost of its students who are polite, hard-working, dedicated, and well-prepared for accepting the challenges of the professional field. Since its inception, the students has brought laurels to the institute by qualifying the national level examination GPAT and also bagging the Gold medal in the university examination.
In this context, the Training and Placement Cell would like to invite the reputed pharmaceutical organization for campus placement at the Institute.
Technical course without practical training exposure is regarded as incomplete. NIPS lays emphasis to equip the students with the best technical knowledge. The Institute has a very strong Industry-Academic bonding which immensely benefits the students. Industrial training is provided to the third year B. Pharm students in reputed Pharmaceutical organization so that they can get better exposure and became aware with the latest technologies and development. Hospital training is also arranged simultaneously for the D Pharm students for their practical purpose.
The Institute invites renowned persons from research field, academics and industries regularly to college for motivating the students which acts as a booster for them.
NIPS-GPAT Cell provides regular coaching to the aspiring students to crack the National level examination for Higher education.
NIPS also encourages its students to participate in various National and International level seminar, workshops and conferences which helps in enhancing their knowledge.
Campus Placement Procedure
- The Placement Cell invites reputed Pharmaceutical organisations/company from the months of January to July of every Academic Calendar for campus recruitment of the final year students. The organisations/company can also contact the Placement Coordinator (email@example.com) for their requirement.
- The details of the Final semester students opting for campus placement will be shared with the recruiters as per their requirement, for fixing a tentative and convenient date.
- After confirmation from the recruiters, the students will be informed the same and required to fill the consent form. The recruiters may conduct selection test and/or group discussions for short listing the students. Telephonic interviews or interviews through video conferencing can also be arranged upon requirement.
- After the final selection, the result will be informed to the candidates and they will be required to join the respective organisation as per the procedure.
- Students willing to appear in the Campus Placement must fill the Campus Placement Consent Form duly signed by him and submit it to the Placement Cell, NIPS-Mirza for every company before the initiation of placement drive.
GPAT qualified students of NIPS-Mirza in the year 2021
Contact details of Placement officials
Name: Mr Lakshyajeet Nath, Placement Co-ordinator, NIPS-Mirza
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact no: +91 95477 10224.